Euronet stands for more than 20 years of secure electronic financial transactions.
Euronet serves as an important link between partners and consumers.
- Founded in 1994, listed on the US NASDAQ (EEFT) since 1997
- 3.26 billion transactions/year (2016)
- 165 countries are served by 56 offices worldwide, with 4,300 employees
Euronet‘s EFT-Segment (Electronic Financial Transactions) has a network of 33,973 ATMs in 53 countries
1.88 billion transactions/year (2016)
- epay is Europe’s leading expert for epayment solutions
- Retailer Network of 673,000 Points of Sale in 34 countries
- 1.29 billion transactions/year (2016)
- cadooz is one of the leading full-service provider in the field of gift certificates, non-monetary gift certificates and incentives in Europe
- More than 3,000 business clients
- Ria is the world’s third largest money transfer company
- 317,000 money transfer locations in 147 countries
- 82.3 million transactions/year (2016)
epay is Europe’s leading full-service provider for prepaid solutions and payment processing.
- Full-service provider in the field of Gift Cards, Prepaid Mobile, Closed Loop Cards, Payment Transactions, eCommerce, B2B and Corporate Incentives
- The connecting link between the strongest brands & largest retail chains
- Europe’s leading full-service provider in the field of ePayment
Service in 34 countries, among others in Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, New Zealand, Poland, Romania, Russia, Spain, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, USA
On site for you in UK, Ireland, Turkey & Russia
Market Leader In the Gift Card Segment
A Euronet Worldwide Company