We are recruiting for an experience Product Manager to join our fast growing team in Istanbul. This role will be responsible for developing epay’s Mobile and Non-Mobile categories. A key objective is to broaden epay’s relationship with key brands and products or solutions, as defined.
The Product Manager will leverage these Headquarter relationships to benefit epay’s local efforts in the UK and potentially other markets as and when required to do so.
Key objectives will be to influence Headquarter level brand decision makers to work with epay and grow face value and transactions through physical and digital distribution growth in existing and new retailers. Secondly specifically develop the online and B2B product agreements and accelerate our offering in this space.
In addition, the Product Manager will seek to fully monetise epay’s IT and Retail Services including card production, product management, campaign management, merchandising, logistics and skilled selling where possible.
Key objectives also include developing and implementing a full online and offline consumer lifecycle management strategy and building on epay’s existing distribution to create categories for product offering.
The Product Manager will leverage Brand Headquarter relationships to develop new channels and verticals, such as selling epay’s platforms (Evolve and Precision), their services and associated products and benefits. The Product Manager will manage the on-going business relationship with the product provider by creating a feedback loop between local markets and the product provider feeding back opportunities, successes and problems.
The Product Manager will meet and exceed all company and individual goals in line with the company’s policies, procedures and values.
- Liaise with local/global product providers, providing tools to local teams where necessary, to ensure retail acceptance, promotional activity, effective promotion, and where appropriate will seek proper levels of provider funding to offset epay costs through set up fees for IT work
- Develop a pipeline of new products and revenue
- At the headquarter level, create, build and develop sound commercial, mutually beneficial business relationships with key digital brands
- Deploy market expansion tactics with key brand partners, through a program of defined business development activities
- Develop and maintain detailed business plans for each brand, in line with epay global product/brand objectives
- Provide support for contract negotiation with potential brand partners in conjunction with of global/local epay management and legal team
- Work closely with the Head of Product Development and Managing Director to ensure that epay local and global product and brand objectives are being met
- Other duties, special projects, and special reporting as assigned
- Be available to undertake such travel as the Company will require from time to time.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven Experience in GiftCard business and know key people in Gift card provider industry.
- Proven experience in sales/business development, retail distribution and or product management within the mobile or digital industry
- Demonstrated experience in building and creating influential relationships with senior personnel with key brands resulting in increased revenue and profitability. Key executive level relationships at major brand companies is preferred
- The successful applicant will be self-starting and capable of excelling in an organisation that values achievement and results
- Experience working with multiple nationalities and cultures
- Self-motivated with the ability to work/travel independently
- Fluent English required; other languages of EU countries preferred.
- Strong oral and written skills
- Ability to clearly communicate details on epay’s strategies as it relates to the brands we represent
- Highly numerate
- Cultivates teamwork
- Effective and positive management of resources.
- Acts with integrity
- Results oriented
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Be diligent, efficient and able to manage multiple conflicting deliverables including working under pressure
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities.
- Ability to motivate others
- Effective self-management.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally across all levels of an organisation
- Possess the personal impact to command respect throughout the group.
- Microsoft office, Outlook
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements.Apply Now