epay UK is currently recruiting for a permanent role for a candidate with 1-2 year’s office support/admin experience, specifically working within the product and marketing team, as part of the wider commercial department. This will consist of projects and tasks mainly within the product channel and some involvement in relation to the marketing requirements of the commercial team.
Office based, the projects will for the most part be supporting the Head of Product and Marketing in the development and delivery of both existing & new brand clients and partnerships for whom we offer our solutions and distribute product portfolios on behalf of.
The projects will concentrate primarily on account management, product onboarding, product management, marketing, PR, sales and working towards the Regional Business Strategy.
The successful graduate will meet and exceed all company and individual goals in line with the Company’s policies, procedures and Values.
- Coordination/Management of existing brands – including but not limited to – brand approval process, keeping brand & product lists updated with new content and/or margins, communicating any notifications from the brands to the commercial team and confirming these have been actioned with retailers, ensure amendments to margins have been communicated and actioned with internal finance teams etc…
- Account Management Support (alongside Head of Product) of a large brand account which spans multiple countries – including but not limited to – day to day requests from brand, customer service issues, reporting, new distribution partner set ups, brand’s assets updates, card production and stock management, set up of any new products etc…
- Coordination and Management of brand promotional sales activities, submitting claims to brand, collating relevant invoices, proof of Execution etc.… to ensure claims are approved, confirming retailer participation in upcoming promos
- Spend time with relevant, internal departments, to gain a solid understanding of the business and your role within it in relation to both product & marketing
- Taking accountability and ownership of specific projects, from start to finish, whilst working closely with internal departments and Head of Product & Marketing
- Working to tight deadlines to deliver such projects, effectively prioritising your time
- Actively support the Head of Product & Marketing to build client relationships, identifying business opportunities & in doing so, contribute towards growing the business.
- Manage and nurture existing relationships with clients and brands.
- Coordinate and manage retailer brand approval requests from the commercial team
- Actively promote products and provide high quality customer service.
- Account Management
- Supporting the Head of Product and Marketing in the design and delivery of new products
- Coordinate the Product Launch Events Plan for the channels to maximise exposure across internal and external audiences through PR, digital, training and events
- Liaise with commercial team members to prepare retailer notifications that communicate product launches/changes, update all master documentation, and ensure its effective internal communication across the business
- In conjunction with the Head of Product and Marketing liaise with external agencies, printers and suppliers as required to produce materials of visual impact within brand guidelines and arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Undertake additional learning where appropriate
- To be an ambassador of the Company, strongly promoting the Company’s values and vision.
- Other duties, special projects, and special reporting as assigned
- Be available to undertake such travel as the Company may require from time to time
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
University graduates with a 2:1 or above who are determined to carve out a successful career for themselves. Preferably within Business Management or Marketing. Would also consider a non-graduate with a minimum of 1-2 years’ work experience within an office environment, specifically within an admin/support role would be preferred
- Willingness to learn
- A desire to succeed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Committed to developing your career
- Confident person with the ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Can-do Attitude with the ability to take direction but also take initiative where appropriate
- Customer focused
- Highly Numerate
- Strong oral and written skills
- Fosters open communication
- Ability to deliver effective presentations to internal and external senior management.
- Acts with integrity
- Demonstrates adaptability
- Detail orientation
- Personal organisation
- Works well under pressure
- Sensitive to cultural differences
- Solves problems and offers solutions
- Strong work ethic and keen attention to detail
- Be diligent, efficient and able to manage multiple conflicting deliverables including working under pressure
- Question existing procedures, being able to point out weaknesses and suggest improvements challenging the status quo as necessary.
- Influences others at all levels
- Builds Relatonships
- Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint.