epay UK are recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant, based in our Head Office, in Billericay, Essex. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be responsible for accounting for entities that are managed by the UK shared service finance team (specific entities will be assigned as appropriate).
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts including accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of monthly P&L and balance sheet variance analysis for group purposes (actual to forecast, actual to prior period, forecast to prior forecast)
- Reconciliation to local country ledgers
- Liaison with local accounting firms / staff
- Preparation of monthly forecast
- Liaison with Country Managers to discuss forecast preparation and variance analysis
- Ensure that financial statements are completed and filed accurately and in a timely fashion
- Ensure tax returns are properly prepared and filed on a timely basis
- Ensure intercompany cross charges are made in compliance with transfer pricing regulations and can be deducted for tax purposes
Essential Experience Required:
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Experience of multi currency environment
- Exposure to corporation tax
epay ltd, have developed a great working environment and culture for its colleagues, whether its team building activities, or Pizza Friday, there is always something on the agenda! The role itself offers a competitive salary and great benefits, such as, private health care, generous pension contributions, 24 days holiday, and subsidised gym membership.