epay UK are recruiting for an IT PMO Administrator role. This is an exciting new opportunity to take your first step in to a PMO analyst role.
The role is Hybrid, 3 days per week in the office and 2 days per week at home
As an IT PMO Administrator, you will oversee the administration for epay’s PMO function, supporting the IT Project Coordinator, and acting as a conduit between the Commercial and IT teams. You will be responsible for the production, tracking/monitoring, reporting and closure of projects and portfolios in line with a common set of best practices, exemplifying and maintaining corporate standards. You will support the business in ensuring legal, financial, and technical prerequisites and obligations are fulfilled, collaborating with cross-functional departments across multiple territories.
Working in a fast-paced environment with key milestones and dependencies, the responsibilities of the IT PMO Administrator have a direct impact on business strategies and key deliverables. It is critical that tasks are recorded, owned and fulfilled on time, ensuring delivery expectations of the business are met.
As part of the role, you will work alongside the IT Project Coordinator in managing IT Sprint Planning process with the Developers and IT Project Managers; feeding in new requests, noting risks/blockers/impediments, and keeping the business apprised of progress via appropriate channels.
It is expected that you have prior experience in working within a PMO function and/or an IT Project/Programme Management role, can prioritise effectively, and work with a high degree of autonomy.
Additional responsibilities include production of compliance and user documentation and may extend to identification, implementation and measurement of project delivery process improvements.
- Collaborate with Project, Commercial and IT teams to evaluate and record new business requests
- Produce and routinely communicate sprint schedules to the wider business
- Manage the creation of projects, sprint plans and tickets via JIRA and internal software solutions
- Host and coordinate sprint planning meetings and stand-ups with Development and IT Project Management teams, ensure tickets are logged, risks are flags and blockers are owned/managed
- Undertake project closure activities once contractual obligations are fulfilled
- Adhere to security practices and procedures
- Produce documentation for internal business procedures for training, compliance and audit
- Identify and implement process refinements and efficiencies (extended responsibility)
- Drive accountability with Finance and Legal teams through meetings and face-to-face interaction, ensuring prerequisites are owned and satisfied in good time (extended responsibility)
- Foster and cultivate an environment of teamwork and collaboratio
- Be empowered to pursue excellence and efficacy, with emphasis on getting the job done
- Communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation, with focus on achieving the desired outcome
- Commercially astute (i.e. understands project and financial process dependencies)
- Establish priorities logically and systematically
- Build and sustain positive working relationships, influencing and motivating the team around you
- Sensitive to cultural differences
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Act with honesty and integrity, even in the face of challenges
- Identify and assess where process improvements are to be made, challenging the status quo, when necessary, in a professional manner
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience and a proven track record in supporting/coordinating the administration of a PMO function and/or IT Project/Programme Management and delivery
- Solid understanding of a project lifecycle, up to and including contractual/distribution agreements/amendments and SSC responsibilities
- Demonstratable application of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) and managing tasks via a ticketing system (JIRA, Asana etc.)
- Proficient understanding of Agile methodologies and frameworks (e.g. Kanban, SCRUM, SAFe)
- Relevant experience and exposure in IT software, payments and/or FinTech industry
- PRINCE2 Practitioner and/or PMP, CSM and/or Agile certification