The Head of Mobile (HOM) will be responsible for leading our Mobile business and in particular our eSIM strategy & relationships with all mobile networks in the UK. Longer term there is potential for this role to evolve across the EMEA Region in the next 12-18 months.
Key objectives of this role are to influence headquarter level brand decision makers both in networks and retailers, resulting in acceptance of the epay network to primarily launch eSIM as well as offering added value products and solutions to networks. The HOM will be cooperating and supporting Channel heads across multi-channels both physical, digital and e-commerce channels.
In addition they will work with our partners and implement and evolve our new eSIM mobile offering in conjunction with other Country Mobile networks and Country Managers.
- Liaise between epay UK commercial and product team as well as other countries and global product providers, providing tools to local teams to ensure retail acceptance, promotional activity, effective promotion, and where appropriate will seek proper levels of provider funding to offset epay costs.
- At the headquarter level, create, build and develop sound commercial, mutually beneficial business relationships with mobile networks.
- Deploy market expansion tactics with key brand partners, through a program of defined business development activities
- Develop and maintain detailed business plans for each brand/network, in line with epay global product/brand objectives
- Provide support of global contract negotiation with potential network partners in conjunction with of global/local epay management and legal team.
- Work closely with Managing Directors and Country Managers in market to ensure that epay Mobile objectives are being met
- Be available to undertake such travel as the Company will require from time to time
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have experience and connections within the mobile industry preferably in eSIM
- Demonstrated experience in building and creating influential relationships with senior personnel with key mobile networks resulting in increased revenue and profitability. Key executive level relationships at major mobile companies is preferred
- Results oriented and driven for success with a strong commercial background
- Proven experience in sales/business development, retail distribution and or product management within the mobile industry
- The successful applicant will be self-starting and capable of excelling in an organization that values achievement and results
- Strong oral and written skills
- Ability to clearly communicate details on epay’s strategies as it relates to the networks we represent to each country
- Highly numerate.
- Cultivates teamwork
- Effective and positive management of resources.
- Acts with integrity
- Results oriented
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Be diligent, efficient and able to manage multiple conflicting deliverables including working under pressure
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities.
- Ability to motivate others
- Effective self-management.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally across all levels of an organization
- Possess the personal impact to command respect throughout the group.
Along with a competitive salary package we are offering up to 40% bonus plus car allowance.
Job Type: PermanentApply Now