We are looking to recruit an experienced Data Analyst to join our Global Team. This role will be hybrid with home working and office attendance required.
The Global Data Analyst will report to and works under the administrative supervision of the Global Intelligence Lead. The Global Data Analyst will meet and exceed all company and individual goals in line with the Company’s policies, procedures, and values. Responsible for analysing transactional data vs financial reporting.
- Work with the global BI team & local financial teams to measure the accuracy and efficiency of data vs financially reported numbers.
- Make sure data and analysis are of high quality and accuracy and work with a variety of qualitative and quantitative data
- Analyse data and use this analysis to create compelling evidence-based and actionable data stories to address anomalies.
- Identify problems within financial systems via data querying.
- Provide training, help, and support to in-country working group members
- Support in the automation of aspects of the data as appropriate and work with the wider team to prioritise
Required Experience and Qualities
- Recognises and identifies appropriate ways to collect, collate and prepare data, and can decide if data is accurate and fit for purpose. Performs own data preparation and cleansing with limited guidance.
- Understands core technical concepts related to their role and can apply them.
- Loves researching and analysing data to find out the stories behind changes, inquisitive and questioning
- An eye for detail, accuracy of data, and accuracy of presentation materials is essential
- Must possess 2+ years’ experience in an Analyst role or similar
- Great experience within SQL
- Great experience with Power BI
- Great experience with Microsoft Excel (Intermediate / Advanced)
- Able to navigate database systems (tables, views, procedures)
- Experience analysing data within financial systems
- Ability to present findings to stakeholders
- Good numerical, oral, and written skills; capable of producing high-quality documentation
- Close working relationship with Global Intelligence Lead, CFO and other key Business Leaders
- Highly cross-functional role
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements.Apply Now