This new and exciting opportunity is a chance for an experienced Business Development Manager in the B2B space to be a part of our growing team in Istanbul and will report to the Country Manager. This role is office based and will support the development and delivery of new B2B clients and products; where our product and service portfolios can be offered.
Targeted on creation and delivery of commercially sustainable partnerships, the B2B Business Development Manager will assist with; identifying strategic opportunities, assessing macro-market developments, building acquisition strategies, and will help the Business Development Director on developing and delivering a business pipeline with supporting business cases.
Build our B2B by product category establishing our digital portfolio for the different categories e.g. Mobile, Software, Gaming, Entertainment & other content and Customers like Exertis, Shop Direct.
To develop our digital online presence with existing and new retailers through our existing relationships e.g PayPal, Amazon and others as directed. To develop new channels such as Banking and Carrier Billing. The B2B Business Development Manager, will meet and exceed all company and individual goals in line with the Company’s policies, procedures and Values.
- Assist the Regional Business Development strategy, in particular with B2B and digital online presence
- Help identify new Partners and clients for strategic growth
- Support the creation, building and development of commercially structured partnerships and client relationships
- Develop detailed business cases for each new opportunity, ensuring that they are consistent with global and other regional strategies
- Help develop relationships and commercial distribution contracts with content providers including but not limited to digital content providers, gift card providers and financial services organisations
- Sell in epay Stored Value and Loyalty platform to content providers who have no current stored value processing capability
- Provide support for centralised contract negotiation with potential partners in conjunction with support and input of local epay management team
- Project-manage the implementation of new clients and partners in conjunction with the relevant business teams to ensure effective product launches
- Help manage on-going relationships with the above organisations once commercial contracts are in place to ensure maximum performance and profitability
- Provide regular/periodic reporting on revenue and contribution by product line in conjunction with the Head of Product Development
- Support of a multi-national retailer strategy to drive product and market expansion with key retailer partners.
- Other duties, special projects, and special reporting as assigned
- Be available to undertake such travel as the Company may require from time to time (Global)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- National and/or international experience in Electronic Payments, Financial Services or a related industry
- Proven experience in developing commercially viable business cases
- Proven experience in creating, developing and delivering new clients and partners
- Proven track-record of business development achievements
- Fluent English
- Self-motivated and ability to work/travel independently
- Experience with international organisations
- Experience in negotiation of content/distribution contracts
- Experience in account management of distribution partners and multinational retailers.
- Ability to understand the business and reflect this in high quality financial reporting and analysis
- Ability to liaise with internal and external customers on a cross-functional and cross-border basis.
- Customer focused
- Highly numerate
- Empowered decision making
- Strong oral and written skills
- Fosters open communication
- Acts with integrity
- Demonstrates adaptability
- Detail orientation
- Personal organisation
- Works well under pressure
- Sensitive to cultural differences
- Solves problems and offers solutions
- Strong work ethic and keen attention to detail
- Be diligent, efficient and able to manage multiple conflicting deliverables including working under pressure
- Question existing procedures, being able to point out weaknesses and suggest improvements challenging the status quo as necessary.
- Influences others at all levels
- Builds relationships
- Commands respect.
Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements.Apply Now